Hours and Directions
Spring 2023 Session Hours
January 23, 2023 - May 16, 2023*:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Please note the following changes:
- Saturday, March 11, 2023 - Sunday, March 12, 2023 : CLOSED
- Monday, March 13, 2023 - Friday, March 17, 2023 : 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 - Sunday, March 19, 2023 : CLOSED
Additional changes may be added as the semester progresses.
From NYS Thruway: Use exit 44, Route 332, Canandaigua. Go south on Route 332 through the town of Canandaigua, turn left at Routes 5 & 20, turn right onto East Lake Road (Route 364), turn left onto Lakeshore Drive, the college will be on the right hand side of the road. There is a small sign that says Finger Lakes Community College. Park in the student parking lot (no sticker required). When facing the front of the school, the library is on the right side of the building, and there are two large glass windows on the second floor facing the parking lot. Enter the library through the second floor entrance. For a map, visit http://www.flcc.edu/directions/index.cfm or type the library's address into an online map service such as yahoo maps or mapquest.
Address and Phone Numbers:Charles J. Meder Library
Finger Lakes Community College
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424-8395 Circulation Desk: (585) 785-1371
Reference Desk: (585) 785-1432
FAX: (585) 394-8826