Hours and Directions
Fall 2017 Session Hours
September 5, 2017 - December 22, 2017*:
- Monday - Thursday : 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday : 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Please note the following changes :
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 : 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - FLCC Library ComiCon 2017
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - Sunday, November 26, 2017 : CLOSED
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 - Wednesday, December 27, 2017 : CLOSED
Additional changes may be added as the semester progresses.
From NYS Thruway: Use exit 44, Route 332, Canandaigua. Go south on Route 332 through the town of Canandaigua, turn left at Routes 5 & 20, turn right onto East Lake Road (Route 364), turn left onto Lakeshore Drive, the college will be on the right hand side of the road. There is a small sign that says Finger Lakes Community College. Park in the student parking lot (no sticker required). When facing the front of the school, the library is on the right side of the building, and there are two large glass windows on the second floor facing the parking lot. Enter the library through the second floor entrance. For a map, visit http://www.flcc.edu/directions/index.cfm or type the library's address into an online map service such as yahoo maps or mapquest.
Finger Lakes Community College
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424-8395 Circulation Desk: (585) 785-1371
Reference Desk: (585) 785-1432
FAX: (585) 394-8826