ILLiad Interlibrary Loan
ILLiad is a self-service portal for making Interlibrary Loan requests and is available to current FLCC students and staff with valid FLCC email accounts.
- Our Interlibrary Loan service can obtain materials from other libraries that are not available at the Charles J. Meder Library.
- A maximum of 5 items may be borrowed through interlibrary loan at any time.
- Articles are sent electronically to your email address. All other materials will be available at the Library Circulation Desk for check out.
- See Interlibrary Loan Guidelines and Library Services - Interlibrary Loan for additional informaton. Questions? Call Interlibrary Loan Services at 585-785-1371 or email us at email@example.com
The following will help you search for materials in other libraries. Once you locate the materials place a request for the materials using ILLiad.
- OCLC WorldCat WorldCat is the world's largest online catalog. Search OCLC WorldCat for books and other items. Once you locate the book, click on the title for more information. Find and click on the link Request item from ILLiad. Follow the directions for placing the request.
Your questions will be answered directly by an FLCC Librarian during scheduled virtual reference hours.